1. Inspire Furniture Hire Limited (hereinafter called ‘the Company’) supply goods on hire only on the following terms and conditions and will not accept or be bound by other conditions.
2. It is the hirer’s responsibility to keep the hired furnishings in good repair and condition during the hire period.
3. The hire period shall commence from the time of delivery until the time of collection from the stand regardless of the opening and closing times of the stated exhibition.
4. Any losses or damage occurring during the hire period will be charged accordingly, normally five times the hire cost to enable any possible insurance claim to be made.
5. It is the hirer’s responsibility to arrange the necessary insurance for any losses or damage to hired stock.
6. No liability shall be attached to the Company in the unlikely event of failure to deliver or collect due to circumstances beyond their control.
7. All hirer’s must empty all belongings from the hired item(s) prior to collection, as no responsibility can be attached to the Company for any losses, or damage of, the exhibitor’s goods.
8. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate and are for the duration of the exhibition/event providing the hire period does not exceed 14 days.