1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* We receive and store information you provide when ordering. For example, when you hire a product we ask you to log in (register with us) and choose a username and password, and we also collect your email address.
* When you order from us we need to know your name, email address and delivery address in order to process your order and make the delivery. We also ask for a telephone number so that we can contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. As a registered user you can check and amend this information at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the site after logging in.
* We do not use “cookies”.
2. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
3. Contact Us
If you would like to access your personally identifiable information contained on our website, you may contact us by post. You will be required to provide identifier information to ensure that this information is not released to others. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.